Since the Pain in my Heart still the same after Parattai(The Worst Movie ever seen in my Life) thought of eluding Polladhavan this time.But went since my friend was keenly interested for another suicide.Surprisingly the movie was too good.Am not interested in bisecting Or trisecting the movie Scene by Scene here.Just am going with some Pros & Cons of the movie.
- Mindblowing Presentation with Electrifying Screenplay by the Debut director Vetrimaran.
- Hats Off to Dhanush for his Wonderful Performance.(Esp.Fire in his Eyes when he faces Villian in the Hospital is Simply Superb.)
- Debut Villain’s Performance.(His Eyes,Bodylanguage Speaks for his Talent.)
- Special Bouquet To Art Director & Cameraman.
- Songs(Not even a Single song is hummable Esp.Antha Remix With YogiB Appa Horrible!!!)
- Nothing Spl in Climax.(a Sincere request To Stunt Masters Appa Intha Matrix Fighta Vidungappa…Ithukku Mela Copy Adikka Nothing is there in that Fight.Plz Wait till the Next Part comes.)
- Hereafter Plz don’t compare Simbhu With Dhanush(Athu thaaan Dhanushukku Naama Kudukara Mariyadhai.)
- North-Madras Area,Gangstersoda Lifestyle,Avanga Family Lifea Itha Vida Etharthama Yaarum Present Pannathilla in Tamil Cinema.
- Next to Nayagan,Polladhavan Stands Boldly in Tamil Cinema in the Gangster Flicks.(Ahead Of Puthupettai.)