Its been more than 2 hrs since i logged into wordpress with an intention of breaking my hibernation,still i can’t get the right words for a post.But interestingly i managed to post 15+ tweets @ the same time.Here lies the Twitter’s Mantra for success.
Twitter’s Motto is, Simple, but Powerful.
Why many go gaga over Twitter ?
- You no need to sit and think for hours to post a stuff unlike blogs.
- You no need to worry abt the quality of your stuff or the hit ratio or negative comments.
- Most importantly No-nonsense rules and grammars applied in it to accomplish a stuff.
- You can say about anything from Share Market to Cinema, from Physiology to Biotechnology, from Paravai Muniyamma to Pameela Anderson since u need jus one iota of information unlike blog where u have to know something to write atleast a para.
- You can scribble what you feel,what you have seen or experienced in your day today life.
Can u imagine the following stuffs in your blog?
- Officela ஒரு பொண்ணு சூப்பரா லுக் விட்டா.
- நேத்து Night கனவுல Trisha வந்தா.
- Leaving from the Office.
- Microprocessorla இந்த தடவையும் Cup வாங்கிட்டேன்😦
- எந்த பொறம்போக்கோ Cell Phonea அடிச்சுட்டான் Busla.
- எங்க தெருல நாய் தொல்ல தாங்க முடியல.
- ஊர்ல நல்ல மழை.
An article which i read in last month’s Hindu says that Post-Twitter
” Blogs traffic has come down by 30%, Thanks to the bloggers dormancy in their blogs. ”
No Surprises in it. In short, Twitter is like Pettai Rap ,you no need to become a Maestro to craft a song with its complex Raaga definitions.You Just be a Thenisai Thendral Deva,look @ the life and compose a Gaana hands down.